7626 Eisenhower Blvd Tampa, FL 33634
- Reads worksheets and wiring diagrams, receives verbal instructions, or follows sample assemblies, selects components such as transistors, resistors, relays, capacitors, and integrated circuits
- Twists, bends, trims, strips or files wire leads of components or reams holes in boards to insert wire leads.
- Inserts color-coded wires in designated holes and clinches wire ends
- Ability to solder and assemble components previously described on PCB or equivalent from drawing
- Press fits component leads onto boards
- Read drawings and capable of interpreting drawing diagram to mechanically assembly parts
- Capable of processing drawing details into executable action items and processes
- Understands basic mechanical operations: tightening hardware with appropriate screw driver or wrench, hardware requirements; screw with flat and lock washer (where
required), hardware description differences,
- Completes any additional assignments as requested by Department Supervisor
- Comply with and ensure department compliance with all Company policies and procedures
- Other duties as required
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year of manufacturing experience.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent, and to draw and interpret graphs and charts.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to employees of the organization.
- Must have current J-STD-001 or NASA certification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Shows Initiative
- Technical Proficiency
- Ability to work independently
- Identify problems or improvement opportunities