701 9th St W Bradenton, FL 34205
TempExperts is looking for a Bank Teller to join a Bradenton Bank!
- Serve customers by completing account transactions.
- Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments, cashing checks, issuing savings withdrawals, and recording night and mail deposits.
- Sell cashier’ s checks, traveler’ s checks, and series e bonds.
- Answer questions in-person or on by phone and refer customers to other bank services as necessary.
- Record transactions by logging cashier’ s checks, traveler’ s checks, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
- Cross-sell bank products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions, ascertaining customers’ needs, and directing customers to a branch representative.
- Complete special requests by closing accounts, taking orders for checks, opening and closing Christmas and vacation clubs, exchanging foreign currencies, completing safe-deposit box procedures, and providing special statements, copies, and referrals.
- Reconcile cash drawer by proving cash transactions, counting and packaging currency and coins.
- Reconcile loan coupons and other transactions.
- Maintain supply of cash and currency and turns in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller.
- Comply with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions, maintaining customer traffic surveys, auditing other tellers’ currency, and assisting in certification of proof.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Skills:
- At least 1-2 years of relevant banking experience
- Excellent customer service
- Written and verbal communication
- General math skills
- Discretion, integrity, and professionalism
What’ s Offered:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit