Banking Branch Supervisor
3333 Henderson Blvd Tampa, FL 33609
A local banking institution is seeking a Branch Supervisor to join their team. The ideal candidate will have excellent banking experience and a strong attention to detail along with excellent interpersonal skills. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting in the operations of the branch: ensuring the branch meets organizational financial, operational, service, and growth plans
- Overseeing the operation of the branch in the manager’ s absence.
- Performing Member Service Functions on a daily basis as needed. Processing consumer loans.
- Directing, developing, coaching, and motivating staff, and assisting the Branch Manager with hiring and discipline of branch personnel; assisting with performance evaluations and recommending appropriate personnel actions.
- Representing the branch, when appropriate, in its relationships with members, suppliers, other financial institutions, and similar groups.
- Developing sales and service skills necessary to cross-sell credit union products to our members.
- Performing teller duties of paying and receiving as needed.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Two to five years of similar or related experience, including time spent in preparatory positions.
- A two year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or completion of a specialized and extensive in? house training or apprenticeship program.
- Keen interpersonal skills
- Operational oversight, attention-to-detail, and project management