Claims Processor/Medical Billing
780 Brooksedge Plaza Drive Westerville, OH 43081
$15/hour + OT (plus medical, vision, dental, and PTO benefits)
MUST HAVES: ICD 9/ICD-10 experience and great data entry skills
A Westerville insurance company is seeking claims processor to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of ICD-9 and ICD-10, and be a skilled typist and reliable employee.
Job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processing customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Maintaining data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifying entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2+ years’ of data entry experience
- Working knowledge of ICD-9 and ICD-10
- Ability to type at a speed of 45 wpm
- Reliable and prompt with arriving to work every day and on time
- Keen attention to detail
What’ s offered to you:
- A permanent opportunity with a growing company
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Paid time off