Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
1 E Broward Blvd #1010 , Suite 500 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
TempExperts is seeking a Real Estate Legal Assistant to join a thriving team at a Ft. Lauderdale Law Firm on a temporary basis. A perfect match will be an excellent communicator with time-management and organizational skills. This employee will need to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have proven, relevant experience to set them up for success.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence and closing binders to assist with commercial real estate transactions, including leases, purchases, sales and financing.
- Review and analyze title and survey matters.
- Establish and organize files; monitor deadlines; input information into file database.
- Prepare summaries of key terms, closing conditions, and critical dates for real property acquisitions.
- Drafting title review memorandums and title objection letters.
- Organize and fulfill conditions necessary to satisfy title requirements.
- Research real property tax and ownership information.
- Coordinate, conduct, and fund escrow closings.
- Comply with escrow instruction letters, including recording and the issuance of final title insurance policies.
- Manage post-closing.
- Create letters, legal documents and memos in Word, spreadsheets in Excel, and presentations in PowerPoint.
- Perform general clerical duties (photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing, etc.).
- 3+ years legal support experience in commercial real estate.
- Able to work under tight deadlines, handle multiple, detailed tasks simultaneously and prioritize appropriately.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have strong PC skills with Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Highly organized, results oriented and ability to work in a multi-functional team environment