Data Entry Clerk
2100 N. Alt. 19 Palm Harbor, FL 34683
TempExperts is seeking a Data Entry Clerk to join a thriving Palm Harbor team. The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for receiving, reconciling, and logging shipments of files and documents with great accuracy and timeliness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reconcile contents of documents packets to ensure all items are present.
- Identify trailing documents to reconcile in the system and with their packets.
- Match and attach mortgage documents using Oracle.
- Quality check final packets against the files received to ensure everything was entered.
- Will occasionally perform filing clerk duties.
Additional Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow precise and accurate instructions.
- Ability to understand and differentiate types of mortgage documents and their function.
- Ability to understand the different conditions of mortgage documents and their function.
- Must be able to use web based applications as well as Oracle Database.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
What is Offered:
- Permanent job opportunity
- Competitive pay
- Growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefit