2710 S Falkenburg Rd Riverview, FL 33578
TempExperts is seeking a Recruiter to join a thriving company that deals in heavy machinery. The primary responsibility of this recruiter would be to identify, interview, and hire top-notch mechanical and industrial team members to assist with the repair, production, and maintenance of heavy machinery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post available positions on various internal and external websites. Promote the open positions via discussions with employees and on internal and external websites.
- Screen resumes and perform phone interviews to find qualified candidates. Document interview correspondence with candidates in accordance with department policy and procedure.
- Send top candidates to business leaders for further review and schedule interviews for management with the candidates.
- Gather data for recruitment activity to include, but not limited to, resume volume, interviews scheduled, candidate status, and offers to extend as requested by Senior Corporate Recruiter.
- Hire applicants per management’ s request by calling candidates and offering position to include information regarding title, classification, pay rate, and benefits.
- Document information for the new hire paperwork to include salary, start date, job title, manager, and benefit/PTO information. Mail paperwork to new hire to complete prior to start date.
- Close job requisition once position filled and email employee information to HR Operations team in accordance with department standards.
- Document and make recommendations to improve or enhance operations, procedures, and processes.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with all departments at Corporate to ensure timely fill of open positions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 2 years directly related recruitment experience
- Experience in hiring mechanical and industrial employees is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of all applicable employment laws and regulations
- Ability to work with urgency and to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize work