Part-Time IT Support Specialist
2710 S Falkenburg Rd Riverview, FL 33578
TempExperts is seeking a Part-Time IT Specialist to join a growing Riverview team. The IT Specialist will be responsible for the setup, maintenance, support, and analysis of all information technology systems such as desktops, laptops, applications, cellphones, office equipment, databases, and more.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Responsible for technical support to information systems, LAN/WAN, VoIP Phone System, and more.
- Assist with data mining and aggregation including identifying and developing SQL queries that leverage better information and data aggregation.
- Analyze and troubleshoots remote computing components such as WiFi, Aircards and Windows Mobile devices.
- Provides software and installation training and support to staff.
- Works with users to trouble-shoot and resolve installation and performance related problems.
- Installs software and hardware upgrades in PCs.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Associates degree required; bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- 2-5+ years of IT experience.
- 3 years of SQL experience.
- Familiarity with ERP systems similar to SAP and Oracle
- Certification and/or training in the following areas: electronics, telecommunications, networking, cabling, PC repair are preferred but not necessary.