100 Technology Park , #155 Lake Mary, FL 32746
- Responsible for filling and preparing prescription orders in a timely manner.
- Accountable for stocking and managing the robotic counting machine.
- Make sure popular medications are well-stocked.
- Responsible for keeping the pharmacy clean.
- Accountable for checking expired drugs on a monthly basis.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality guidelines of HIPAA.
- Follow and aid in enforcement of all company policies and procedures.
- Technicians will be required to assist with inventory when it is assigned.
- Perform routine, professional pharmacy functions.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Registered Pharmacy Technician with the State of Florida.
- Preferred – national certification (CPhT)
- One year minimum of pharmacy experience
- Ability to fill 40 prescriptions per hour.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple activities or interruptions at once.
- Ability to work in a standing environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, patiently, and courteously.
- Focused team player, who can work with pharmacists, other departments, customers, and management.
- Work independently with little supervision and meet daily deadlines.
- Ability to perform repetitious work accurately.