5455 59th Street North Suite 200 , Suite 200 Tampa, FL 33610
TempExperts is seeking a Production Laborer for a thriving Tampa company!
This employee will be responsible for assisting designated machine operators or production teams in a variety of functions including, but not limited to maintenance, clean up, yard work, warehouse, production, utilities, material-handling, and others. This employee will be working 12-hour shifts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling assignments in a repetitive and/or sequential order for completing tasks assigned.
- Keeping work area clean: including machines, conveyors, machinery, floors, etc.
- Using security at all times and follow all safety regulations.
- Report any unsafe conditions or defective equipment to the supervisor immediately.
- Loading and unloading of trucks.
- Completing shipping and receiving documents.
- Packaging and labeling products properly.
- Verify loads leaving the premises.
- Maintain, verify, and count product inventory.
- Operating machinery or equipment as trained and instructed, following safety guidelines at all times.
In this role, you may be required to operate the following equipment:
- Bagging and sealing machines
- Hydraulic equipment
- Powered tractors or vehicles
- Variety of hand tools
*Internal certification/training is required for these tasks.
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Ability to follow company production or safety procedures and pass internal certification training.
- Provide your own steel-toed boots.
- Forklift experience is a plus!
TempExperts is an equal opportunity employer.