Property Maintenance Technician
5301 W Cypress St Tampa, FL 33607
A Tampa residential property is seeking a maintenance technician to perform minor repairs, groundskeeping duties, and maintenance tasks.
- Cleaning grounds of paper and debris using pick-up stick, rake or other appropriate tools.
- Performing a wide variety of seasonal tasks such as, blowing, raking and bagging leaves, removing dead limbs and vegetation, and weeding flower beds, as needed.
- Cleaning buildings to include sweeping, dusting, mopping, emptying trash containers, vacuuming, waxing and buffing, and related tasks to keep space clean and neat.
- Keeping bathrooms and other spaces stocked with paper products and soap.
- Observing conditions and report any unusual conditions, such as the presence of strangers, disagreements among residents, or other situations.
- Inspecting hallways and common places, eliminating obstacles to free passage and assure that there is adequate lighting.
- Pressure-washing the outside of buildings and walks.
- Painting and repairing interior and exterior walls, outside fences, benches, grills, etc. as needed.
- Repairing or installing of building fixtures such as windows, doors, roofs, cabinets, walls, partitions, counter tops, tile, smoke detectors, light bulbs, ceilings and floors.
- Assisting with minor electrical maintenance such as replacement of wall sockets and switches, lights, and fans.
- Assisting with routine plumbing work such as unstopping commodes and garbage disposals, repairing and replacing faucets, commodes, sinks and bath accessories.
- Receiving and reviewing written materials such as work orders.
- Regularly conducting inventory of equipment, tools, parts, and supply of materials.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably at a multi-unit residential property.
- Knowledge of general building maintenance including carpentry, electrical, and plumbing.
- Knowledge of safety rules, including accident causation and prevention.
- Ability to use maintenance hand and power tools for building and grounds maintenance.
TempExperts is an equal opportunity employer