7626 Eisenhower Blvd S Tampa, FL 33634
- Performs moderately complex technical functions in support of engineering activities such as set up, operation, maintenance, modification, circuit testing, calibration and troubleshooting of electronic or electro-mechanical components and systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models or specialized test equipment.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal instructions.
- Conducts engineering tests to collect design data or assist in general research work.
- Diagnoses and isolates malfunctions, and makes necessary repairs.
- Assists in the development of electronic equipment.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Complies with and ensures department compliance with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
- Complies with all applicable U.S. export control and security regulations.
- Other duties as required.
Technical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a related field.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Capable of utilizing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): gloves and eye protection.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, reach, bend and move about the facility.
- Some computer usage.
- Teamwork - maintain a positive work atmosphere through respectful communication and treatment of customers, vendors, coworkers and managers.
- Maintain regular on-time attendance.
- Observe and adhere to all company safety policies.
- Actively participate in personal professional growth and assists others to grow.
- Housekeeping – maintain a neat, safe, and efficient work area.
- Strong willingness to learn.
- Ability to work independently through multiple task assignments.
- Identifies problems or improvement opportunities.