2100 N. Alt. 19 Palm Harbor, FL 34683
A local document-processing organization is looking for a Web Developer to join their team!
The development team is responsible for designing, developing, and delivering intuitive web applications that leverage advanced and cutting-edge technologies. They are responsible for the development and delivery of a full suite of products and services used by internal and external customers. These applications are considered critical and vital to the organization’ s continued growth and success, as well as that of their clients.
The C# Web Application Development will supervise a small development team that performs analysis, design, programming, and testing tasks. Responsibilities will include, but no be limited to:
- Design and develop secure web applications to integrate with the existing suite of applications.
- Identify high-level system impacts.
- Provide technical estimates.
- Perform thorough unit testing and some functional testing as needed.
- Support design efforts by following, and adhering to, the standards set forth by the executive body.
- Devise consistent solutions to maintain the integrity of the application architecture.
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions in an ever-changing environment.
- Possess solid communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies.
- .NET 3.5 and above
- ASP.NET & C#.NET
- Experience with Object Orientated Design/Programming concepts
- Experience with MVC 4 or higher
- Experience with WebForms development
- Experience with Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0 or higher
- Experience with SQL Server 2008/2012
- Experience with Visual Studios 2013 or higher
- Experience in front-end and back-end web development
- Minimum of 3 years managing a successful team
- Communicate effectively with the business leaders, clients, and IT personnel
- A minimum of 3 years applicable development experience
- Ability to debug/troubleshoot code issues
- The ideal candidate would have 5+ years of in-depth experience in developing windows applications utilizing .NET technologies, Oracle and MS SQL.
- Demonstrated success in the development and delivery of information technology solutions is required.
- Proven track record of effectively delivering results in a fast paced environment while managing multiple priorities is a must.
- Knowledge of web security best practices.
- Should be a self-starter and be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Preferred experience with Progress/Telerik Kendo controls.
- Preferred experience with integrating 3rd party controls into web applications.
- Preferred experience with Oracle including schema design, stored procedure development and queries.
- Preferred experience designing Software as a Service (Saas) applications.