13577 Feather Sound Dr , Suite 400 Clearwater, FL 33762 US
TempExperts is seeking a Bookkeeper to join a thriving CPA Firm in Clearwater, FL!
The Bookkeeper will be expected to complete bookkeeping and accounting duties for internal and external clients.
- Administer general ledger coding, check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Process accounts payable and receivables.
- Prepare bank deposits and reconciliations.
- Organize and prepare work papers as supporting documentation to client deliverables.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Some administrative duties as assigned.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s degree preferred.
- 2 years of accounting experience.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and/or Excel.
- Exceptional customer relations skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing. throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally.
- Proficient use of applicable technology.