TempExperts https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61644/logos/tempexperts-hml.png http://www.tempexperts.com http://www.tempexperts.com true
KYC ANALYST - (Hybrid - Wilmington, DE area)
409 Silverside Road , Suite 105 Wilmington, DE 19809 US
Posted: 05/26/2023 2023-05-26 2023-06-27 Job Number: 9463
TempExperts is searching for career-minded compliance professional- KYC Analyst to work up to 3 days onsite in our clients Wilmington, DE office.
- Support financial crimes Know Your Customer (KYC) function including identification of high-risk client types, conducting due diligence reviews on potential high-risk clients, periodic reviews/updates to Know Your Customer (KYC) records and assisting with other business initiatives.
- Conducts research and provides advice on new customer CDD alerts and Know Your Customer (KYC) files.
- Performs enhanced due diligence (EDD) reviews of high-risk customers. Uses customer risk scoring models in accordance with departmental processes and procedures.
- Conducts, reviews, and evaluates enhanced due diligence reports on new and existing customers.
- Documents EDD review findings in the appropriate databases including all pertinent facts and information to support result.
- Completes EDD reviews in a timely and efficient manner. Suggests process enhancements and/or research tools to increase efficiency and/or accuracy.
- Advises the front and back offices regarding US client onboarding, customer due diligence and enhanced due diligence standards and requirements.
- Assists with preparation and delivery of AML and other compliance training.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years transaction monitoring, KYC, sanctions, fraud, or investigative experience in BSA/AML with exposure to EDD and OFAC.
- Good working knowledge of federal and state AML regulations including Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), OFAC and the USA PATRIOT Act. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, automated CDD and case management systems.
If interested please apply online or call 727.210.7855.