Manufacturing Plant Manager
5910 Johns Rd, Tampa, FL 33634 US
Compensation-$110,000 Plus Based on Experience.
TempExperts is recruiting on behalf of a machine shop with a 40-year history that is looking for an experienced Plant Manager.
This role will provide leadership and oversight to ensure that safety, quality, production, scheduling, maintenance, and lean implementation are aligned with customer and Company goals. This individual will have extensive experience in the precision machining field and be expected to foster a culture of accountability, adherence to manufacturing processes, and continuous improvement in line with the strategic vision of the Company.
The appropriate candidate will have a strong Aerospace Manufacturing background, drive accountability, drive performance management, and drive Operations in alignment with Company P&L goals while facilitating a customer-focused culture.
- This position will report to the Company President
- This position will have 4 shift Supervisors and the Manufacturing Engineering Department directly reporting into it. Currently, there are 70 indirect reports spread across three shifts – including weekend shifts.
- 10+ years of Operations Management experience in an ISO9001:2015 (at minimum) environment.
- 10+ years of Precision Machining (turning, milling, and micro-deburring required.)
- General Safety knowledge and OSHA requirements.
- Strong problem resolution skills, including effective use of root cause analysis tools.
- Strong communication skills – verbal & written.
- Able to effectively train others.